Our New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our New World

Our New World Tribe Roleplay III

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karmas Room <3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
karma <3

karma <3

Karmas Room <3 Empty
PostSubject: Karmas Room <3   Karmas Room <3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:41 pm

*Karma walks in to a blank white room, and groans* a white room, seriously!! *she sighs and reaches into her bag and pulls out numerous posters of the black veil brides, nevershoutnever and blood on the dancefloor. She sticks them around her room as well as a few extra bits and pieces.* a bit better I guess she mumbles to herself. *Next she takes her self inflatable mattress and let's it fill itself up then jumps on it and shudders at the thought of sleeping on it. She starts looking up at the roof, reminiscing times before everything went wrong and before long finds herself whispering to herself the lyrics to rebel love song by black veil brides...*
I cannot hide what's on my mind
I feel it burning deep inside
A passion crime to take what's mine
Let us start living for today

Never gonna' change my mind
We can leave it all behind
Nothin's gonna' stop us
No not this time

*she kept whispering in her sweet voice until she couldn't take it anymore, she looked around making sure no
one was around then let a single tear drop fall. Shed promised herself that she wouldn't cry infront of
people anymore, it showed a sign of weakness and she wasn't going to let fear rule her life, only when
people where gone may she cry. The sobs racked Karmas body until shhe Rold over onto her side and started really crying for the first time in months.*
(I know crap right?, hey don't hate it's my first time help me out please cause I don't have any idea x)
Oh and I know I'm technically in the school yet I just really wanted this room I'll work out how I got here soon Razz
Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

Karmas Room <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karmas Room <3   Karmas Room <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:07 am

Hey, Karma *smiles at you* How you settling in... *frowns at you, concerned, noticing that you are crying* Are you OK?
Back to top Go down
https://ournewworld.forumotion.com
karma <3

karma <3

Karmas Room <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karmas Room <3   Karmas Room <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:18 am

*quickly gets up not noticing you were there.*

gawsh yer im fine umm you werent supposed to see that umm ahh sorry yer i good...

*you give a sad smile*

I love you
Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

Karmas Room <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karmas Room <3   Karmas Room <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:20 am

*smiles* OK, then. Do you want to come get something to eat? You must be hungry.
Back to top Go down
karma <3

karma <3

Karmas Room <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karmas Room <3   Karmas Room <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:21 am

yesshh please im starving

i havent eatin in 3 days What a Face Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

Karmas Room <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karmas Room <3   Karmas Room <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:25 am

*smiles* Come with me then, I'll get something for you. *walks out*

(Check your PM Smile I sent you a message.)
Back to top Go down
karma <3

karma <3

Karmas Room <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karmas Room <3   Karmas Room <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:28 am

kay thanks I love you

(i did!! u didnt reply!!)
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

Karmas Room <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karmas Room <3   Karmas Room <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:34 am

Sorry i can't be bothered PMing. do i know you? (i mean karma, and its Cady here)
Back to top Go down
karma <3

karma <3

Karmas Room <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karmas Room <3   Karmas Room <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:58 am

its lili <3
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

Karmas Room <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karmas Room <3   Karmas Room <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:00 am

(OK awesome hiii!!!! Smile )
Back to top Go down
karma <3

karma <3

Karmas Room <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karmas Room <3   Karmas Room <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:02 am

heyy Very Happy Very Happy I love you I love you Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karmas Room <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karmas Room <3   Karmas Room <3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karmas Room <3
Page 1 of 1