Our New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our New World

Our New World Tribe Roleplay III

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trixie's room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Trixie

Trixie

Trixie's room Empty
PostSubject: Trixie's room   Trixie's room I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:03 am

*Trixie wandered into the art room, feeling glum but also excited that she had found other people in the world she thought she was alone in. The room was large, had chewing-gum ridden desks stacked up against the flaking walls, and smelled faintly of paint. There were several artworks around the room, along with two small sinks in the corner and jars of paintbrushes and other art equipment. Sighing, Trixie cleared a space in the floor of a ream of paper and a few paintbrushes and pulled from her denim bag a tightly rolled sleeping bag and a pillow. She also pulled out a small photograph of her parents, and, sighing, set it on a nearby table.*
Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

Trixie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixie's room   Trixie's room I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:04 am

*stands in the doorway, not making a sound, and watching you*
Back to top Go down
https://ournewworld.forumotion.com
Trixie

Trixie

Trixie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixie's room   Trixie's room I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:40 am

*not noticing Katy, Trixie pulls out more photos from her bag and a pack of 2 minute noodles which she decides to have later. She sighs as she looks through more photos of her parents, her 19 and 17 year old brothers and...her old boyfriend, who was dead. Murdered. By drunken evil people. She started crying and then stopped herself. No. She had to be strong. And she couldn't afford to be a wimp.

"I'll stay strong," she said aloud, reassuring herself. "I have to be. It's a new day and a new beginning. We have to survive."

and then sudden;y she giggled at herself for sounding so dramatic.

and then she silently scolded herself for laughing about such a serious matter.

"How dare you?" she asked herself and then laughed again. She was a wreck, now she was depressed, and then laughing hysterically, purposely whacking herself in the face on a desk, then putting her face in her hands and crying...

And that, ladies and gents, is what losing your parents does to you.. :p

(OMGGAWD i am SO retarded!!!)
Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

Trixie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixie's room   Trixie's room I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:47 am

Trix! (almost called you Cadez then, LOL) *walks over and grabs you by the wrist* Trixie, stop it!
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

Trixie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixie's room   Trixie's room I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:50 am

Crap, who're you? Oh, right. *embarrassed*
Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

Trixie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixie's room   Trixie's room I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:53 am

Trixie... are you... are you okay?
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

Trixie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixie's room   Trixie's room I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:57 am

Obviously not, well duh!! Now get out, out, out, go and talk to your *sarcastically* AMAZING Will and leave me alone, OK?!!
Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

Trixie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixie's room   Trixie's room I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:01 am

*blinks at you for a second, holding back tears* Fine. You know what? I will go talk to him. Because at least I've made a friend here! You can't get along with anyone!
*storms out of the room, angrily*
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

Trixie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixie's room   Trixie's room I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:35 pm

*Trixie walks into her room, leans against a wall and slides down it so that she is sitting on the floor. She brings her knees up to her chin and wraps her arms about herself, rocking back and forward. After a while she stops and properly tidies up her new "room". She moves the desks into a storeroom a few metres away from the art room and puts all the art supplies into a cupboard, except for some paint and a paintbrush, which she leaves out. Quite suddenly, she pulls off the lid of a tin containing bright red paint and hurls it at the cream-coloured wall. It dribbles satisfyingly down the wall and onto the floor. She continues this with all the bright coloured paints she can find, until the wall is completely covered, and then steps back to admire her handiwork. It actually looked quite good. Trixie grabbed some paper towel and cleaned the paint from the floor, and then took a mattress from a couch in what looked to be a staffroom and made a bed out of it and her sleeping bag. She didn't hear someone knock on her door and enter...*
Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

Trixie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixie's room   Trixie's room I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:48 am

*Katy stands at the door, looking shy and nervous. She watches you finish painting the walls; and once you're done, she summons up the courage to knock*
Trixie? *her voice wobbles with nerves; afraid that you'll still be angry with me*
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

Trixie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixie's room   Trixie's room I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:37 am

*trixie feels a presence behind her and turns around.* Oh, its you. What do you want? *her words sound harsh but she speaks kindly and that fact is evident*
Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

Trixie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixie's room   Trixie's room I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:39 am

*quietly* I'm... I'm really sorry that I bothered you before.
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

Trixie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixie's room   Trixie's room I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:41 am

That's .. okay. I know I acted stupidly, it's a really tough time for everyone now but that's no excuse to behav like that. I'm sorry. And, just ... yeah.
Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

Trixie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixie's room   Trixie's room I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:43 am

*smiles, tilting my head a little* So, friends?
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

Trixie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixie's room   Trixie's room I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:45 am

*grins foolishly* Friends!! *hugs*

And that, ladies and gents, is how freaking retarded and aweosme friendship is*
Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

Trixie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixie's room   Trixie's room I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:46 am

*hugs, laughing*
I'm gonna go get something to eat downstairs... wanna come? Smile
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

Trixie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixie's room   Trixie's room I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:51 am

Yeah, I've got some food, but I'll bring that down and we can have some. *guestures at 2 inute noodles and denim bag (with food in it)
Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

Trixie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixie's room   Trixie's room I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:54 am

*smiles* Cool, I'll get the food from my room, too.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Trixie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixie's room   Trixie's room I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:58 am

*Walking in, trying to make trixie jelous, i would ignore her again* Can I come Katy? *Smiling at Katy*
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

Trixie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixie's room   Trixie's room I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:00 am

*glares at Will but feels something else - was it jealousy? Or maybe, it could just be hatred... Walks to the cafeteria with the food*
Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

Trixie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixie's room   Trixie's room I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:03 am

*rolls eyes, noticing the two... Honestly, they act so stupid together!... but laughs* Sure, you can come, Will.
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

Trixie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixie's room   Trixie's room I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:53 am

*drags the guitar into the room (sorry if you think i am copying by my character playing guitar but I actually play guitar in real life, but yeaah), plugs it into the amp, and, feeling a wide range of mixed emotions, begins playing random grunge/death metal at the highest volume because she feels like it.*

(random platypus!!)
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

Trixie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixie's room   Trixie's room I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:52 am

*Trixie puts the guitar aside and sits thinking for a while on an uncomfortable chair and, struck with a sudden idea, runs off to the textiles room.*
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

Trixie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixie's room   Trixie's room I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:27 am

*carries in the hammock and hangs it up in a corner, suspended from the roof with white ropes and a few hooks nailed in. It is a red, blue and white stripy fabric. its in it and swings silently for a bit and then...*
Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

Trixie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixie's room   Trixie's room I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:30 am

*walks in* Hi, Trixie, that's really cool! Where'd you get it? *nods towards the hammock*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trixie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixie's room   Trixie's room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trixie's room
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next