Our New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our New World

Our New World Tribe Roleplay III

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Store cupboard and kitchen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trixie

Trixie

Store cupboard and kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Store cupboard and kitchen   Store cupboard and kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:20 am

*trixie puts all the foos she brought from her old home and places she had picked up things from before she came to the school. Inside the cupboard already is:

a few mouldy loaves of bread, which she bins,
some canned fruit,
off milk (also binned, along with some other off/mouldy food)
tortillas (for some strange reason)
picked onions (yeuch)
and some other random stuff
she puts in: mac and cheese, fresh-ish bread, two minute noodles and some plastic cups.*
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

PostSubject: Re: Store cupboard and kitchen   Store cupboard and kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:23 am

*Quickly walking in, still ignoring her, still trying to make her jealous, I would grab some tortillas, and eat 1 whole*
Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

PostSubject: Re: Store cupboard and kitchen   Store cupboard and kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:24 am

*walks in, glarind at Will angrily* Will! Don't just waste food like that!
Back to top Go down
https://ournewworld.forumotion.com
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Store cupboard and kitchen   Store cupboard and kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:25 am

Wh heck is Will? *trixie asks, pretending Will does not exist, and looking around wildy, as if she can't see him, while stirring up cold mac n cheese)
Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

PostSubject: Re: Store cupboard and kitchen   Store cupboard and kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:27 am

*glares at Will, annoyed he'd taken food without asking Trixie*
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

PostSubject: Re: Store cupboard and kitchen   Store cupboard and kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:28 am

*Laughing at trixie now* Katy, so you just want me to starve? Whatever. *Walking back into my room*
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Store cupboard and kitchen   Store cupboard and kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:28 am

*Also walks out with mac n cheese in hand*
Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

PostSubject: Re: Store cupboard and kitchen   Store cupboard and kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:31 am

You could have at least asked! *turns to Trixie* Now I know your problem with him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Store cupboard and kitchen   Store cupboard and kitchen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Store cupboard and kitchen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our New World :: Westlake High School :: Ground Floor :: Canteen/Kitchen/Serving Area-
Jump to: