Our New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our New World

Our New World Tribe Roleplay III

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay Post 1

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Katy
Admin
Katy

Roleplay Post 1 Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay Post 1   Roleplay Post 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:47 am

*Katy leans against the wall, tired. Her bright blue eyes are shut slightly, trying to get to sleep but the sound of screams and shouts and cheers from the enemy tribes evoke her from any sleep she could attempt getting. Using a couch cushion as a pillow and a sleeping bag with holes in it as her bed, she lies down; head resting on the pillow. Her eyes are wide with dark bags under them from many sleepless nights. Her golden curls spread out on the pillow. She sighs, sitting up, and reaching into her backpack that rests beside her 'bed'. She pulls out a glossy, thick pink diary that she's had since she was seven and a violet photo album. She flicks through the photo album, gazing helplessly at old photos of her family, of her friends. A tear rolls down her cheek. She wipes it away, furiously, determined not to cry; but the action renders pointless as she bursts into tears, crying into her denim jeans*
Back to top Go down
https://ournewworld.forumotion.com
Will

Will

Roleplay Post 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Post 1   Roleplay Post 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:11 am

*Will skates the streets, looking for anyone, anything, until he comes across a young girl crying, he grabs his skateboard and walks down the alleyway* Hey.. How are yo- *He cuts himself off, hearing the crying from the girl* Are you okay? *He walks down to her, kneeling down at her*
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

Roleplay Post 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Post 1   Roleplay Post 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:12 am

Trixie saw the fleeting movement of the boys' shoe trailing after him around the back of a building and she jogged after it. Anything would do to get away from the drunken-sounding jeers of those other creepy people that had caused her and a great many people so much pain.

She turned the corner abruptly, her long hair flicking onto her tear-streaked face, and saw the boy kneeling beside a girl who was leaning against a mossy concrete wall, sobbing uncontrollably into her hands.

"Are you OK?" she heard the boy ask anxiously.

"Of course she isn't!" Trixie said irritably, rushing over to the girl and boy, "she's crying her eyes out."

The sight forced fresh tears down the tear tracks on Trixie's own face; she had intended to help the poor girl but found herself just as helpless as she, and could do nothing but sink to the ground and cry quietly.

Why did it matter if they were caught, or tortured, or hurt, really? Nothing mattered now ... now that .. everything was different. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Roleplay Post 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Post 1   Roleplay Post 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:14 am

*Hearing the girl behind me say that* Well Sorry Miss Perfect! *Turning back to the young girl crying* Listen, Its gonna be all okay.
Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

Roleplay Post 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Post 1   Roleplay Post 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:20 am

*looks up at you two with a tear-stained face, blinking my wide bright blue eyes, not saying anything. After a few seconds, she whispers*
Don't fight.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Roleplay Post 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Post 1   Roleplay Post 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:22 am

*Giving trixie a little dirty, then turning back to katy, not saying anything though*
Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

Roleplay Post 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Post 1   Roleplay Post 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:27 am

*blushes* Th-thanks for asking... I'm - I'm fine, really.
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

Roleplay Post 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Post 1   Roleplay Post 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:36 am

*stops crying and glares at the boy* "that's good," she says to the girl, who looks kind. "I'm Trixie. Well Bellatrix, bt yeah."
Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

Roleplay Post 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Post 1   Roleplay Post 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:38 am

*thinks: Where have I heard the name Bellatrix before??? xD*
Thanks, I'm Katy.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Roleplay Post 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Post 1   Roleplay Post 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:43 am

Are you sure you are fine? And I'm Will
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

Roleplay Post 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Post 1   Roleplay Post 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:48 am

OK, OK. Hi, people. *throws a venomous glance at Will* Bellatrix is a weird name, I know, my parents- *coughs slightly* my parents... named me after a character in Harry Potter...
Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

Roleplay Post 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Post 1   Roleplay Post 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:53 am

*smiles at Will* Yes. I'm fine.
*looks at Trixie* WOW.
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

Roleplay Post 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Post 1   Roleplay Post 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:54 am

Wow what? (assuming you said that out loud)
Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

Roleplay Post 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Post 1   Roleplay Post 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:57 am

Wow, as in, 'your parents were Harry Potter fans' wow.
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

Roleplay Post 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Post 1   Roleplay Post 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:58 am

Were yours? They made me watch them all, the animations are so like 10 years ago..
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Roleplay Post 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Post 1   Roleplay Post 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:59 am

*OOC* Brooke, Do you use a special program to get your pictures?
Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

Roleplay Post 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Post 1   Roleplay Post 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:08 am

**OOC: www.picnik.com Smile **

Well... I like Harry Potter, but my mother hates it... *sighed* Hated it.
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

Roleplay Post 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Post 1   Roleplay Post 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:13 am

**I use picnik too, just randomly**

**Shorty said to say that he has gone skating for a few minutes and will be back soon**

....I like to pretend that they're still al- *A particularly loud drunken yell echoes back from the concrete walls from quite close, and Trixie realises how vulnerable they are in this place.*

Maybe we should go find a place to hide..

Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

Roleplay Post 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Post 1   Roleplay Post 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:18 am

*nods* I think we should... it's not safe here.
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

Roleplay Post 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Post 1   Roleplay Post 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:24 am

Yeah. So d'you guys wanna stick together?" Trixie asks anxiously; she couldn't bear being alone again.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Roleplay Post 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Post 1   Roleplay Post 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:27 am

*Looking at trixie thinking, not really, but for Katy's sake he says* Fine. Where are we going?
Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

Roleplay Post 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Post 1   Roleplay Post 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:28 am

I saw somewhere before, a lot further away, a school... it's empty. For now, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Roleplay Post 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Post 1   Roleplay Post 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:30 am

*OOC* Im having trouble finding out how to put tribe make-up on ;/
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

Roleplay Post 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Post 1   Roleplay Post 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:33 am

Yeah, I saw that too, since I was following you; we could check that out, but quickly," she says, thinking that she would have to put up with this Will guy or be alone because she didn't think will would leave poor Katy to fend for herself.

**OOC yeah i tried to do my symbol on picnik but it looked terrible so i left it off,,*
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Roleplay Post 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Post 1   Roleplay Post 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:35 am

*OOC* Doesnt matter, done (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay Post 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Post 1   Roleplay Post 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Post 1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next