Our New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our New World

Our New World Tribe Roleplay III

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lunas Room ;)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
?Luna?

?Luna?

Lunas Room ;)   Empty
PostSubject: Lunas Room ;)    Lunas Room ;)   I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:44 am

*runs in and sees all the musical instruments lined on the walls. desks and chairs are stacked against the wall and the walls are covered with posters of bands, singers and musicians. pulls out a picture of my old band and puts it next to a picture of the beatles. takes a guitar out of its case to find it perfectly tuned and sits in a corner, playing an old song her dad wrote*
*sings*
later on in life
the sun may not shine
but against it all
i will always be there to answer your call
Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

Lunas Room ;)   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunas Room ;)    Lunas Room ;)   I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:16 am

Wow, you're really good... *smiles* Luna, isn't it? *looks up at the poster of the Beatles* Oh cool! The Batles!
Back to top Go down
https://ournewworld.forumotion.com
?Luna?

?Luna?

Lunas Room ;)   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunas Room ;)    Lunas Room ;)   I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:29 am

oh CRAP! *blushes and quuuickly stands up* u werent supposed to hear that!

*smiles stupidly*

yeah the beatles are my favourite band. apart from my old one
*smiles sadly*
Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

Lunas Room ;)   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunas Room ;)    Lunas Room ;)   I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:34 am

You were in a band? That's so cool Smile

**Note: You should call it Ghettoblasted!**
Back to top Go down
?Luna?

?Luna?

Lunas Room ;)   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunas Room ;)    Lunas Room ;)   I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:37 am

Yeah we were called the ghettoblasterz. all the other band members are dead...

* a single tear runs down my face*
Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

Lunas Room ;)   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunas Room ;)    Lunas Room ;)   I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:46 am

Don't cry! *rushes over and gives you a supportive hug*
Back to top Go down
?Luna?

?Luna?

Lunas Room ;)   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunas Room ;)    Lunas Room ;)   I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:54 am

sorry
*pulls away and wipes my eyes*
ive been by myself for years, even before the virus came... my dad died, my mum left when i was 5 and i have no other family. exept for a cousin i was supposed to have, but i dont think shes real. just my dad trying to tell me i had family before he died...

*sighs and picks up her dennim bag*
Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

Lunas Room ;)   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunas Room ;)    Lunas Room ;)   I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:07 am

Wait, Luna...
*sighs* I really want to thank you fo earlier on. You saved me back there. Meanwhile, Will just stood there doing nothing...
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

Lunas Room ;)   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunas Room ;)    Lunas Room ;)   I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:28 am

*Trudges in..* Oh, hi. I didn't realise you were in here... Who are you? *not meaning to sound rude, she asked the pink haired girl quietly.* Well, I'll just be going then, *she said somewhat awkwardly, not sure whether to be happy or upset,* could I grab a... *guestures towards a metallic blue electric guitar and a large battery powered amplifier.* Of course, it's fine if you want it, I just... miss playing, really.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Lunas Room ;)   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunas Room ;)    Lunas Room ;)   I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:33 am

*Standing outside the door, unseen by everyone else, hearing what Katy had to say about me, thinking: Why I just sat there doing nothing, what was I supposed to do? Save her and get killed myself?*
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

Lunas Room ;)   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunas Room ;)    Lunas Room ;)   I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:39 am

*sees a movement behind the door, walks out quickly and sees Will. And then for a reason she herself can't even explain, Trixie goes back into the room and shrugs, implying that there is no-one there.*
Back to top Go down
Katy
Admin
Katy

Lunas Room ;)   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunas Room ;)    Lunas Room ;)   I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:40 am

Seeya, Luna. *walks outside, seeing Will there. Gives him a dirty look, then walks off*
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

Lunas Room ;)   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunas Room ;)    Lunas Room ;)   I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:43 am

*follows Katy out, inclining her head vaguely in Luna's direction, and taking the guitar anyway. she is halfway down the hallway when someone clears their throat and...*
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Lunas Room ;)   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunas Room ;)    Lunas Room ;)   I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:44 am

Listen , I- *Cutting himself off, then frowning as he walks back to his room*
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

Lunas Room ;)   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunas Room ;)    Lunas Room ;)   I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:49 am

*tries to ignore Will and head up to her room, but thinking all the while about what he would have said. rixie shrugged off the thought and ran the guitar up to her room*
Back to top Go down
?Luna?

?Luna?

Lunas Room ;)   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunas Room ;)    Lunas Room ;)   I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:05 am

*hears shouting in wills room and walks in to see whats up*
Back to top Go down
?Luna?

?Luna?

Lunas Room ;)   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunas Room ;)    Lunas Room ;)   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:46 am

*walks in and emptys the contents of her bag. she finds her make up, he diary, her old band tapes and her dads old shot gun. she puts it in a small paper bag with the bullets, and puts it behind a piano. not realy knowing what to do, she opens her diary and read the entry from the day after her dad died. she starts to cry silently*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lunas Room ;)   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunas Room ;)    Lunas Room ;)   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunas Room ;)
Page 1 of 1